Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dorians Room is done!

So Dorian's room is finally put together! Yay! And his Great Grandma sent him a huge box of clothes and blankets, but I have no idea what to do with all the blankets, since there are just way too many:) Gotta love her though.  So it looks like there's nothing else for us to buy him, besides diapers and a few little things. I'm so happy with the way his room looks! I still have to hang his name letters on the wall though.  Today begins my washing clothes frenzy so I can get them all into his dresser and sorted out.  9 more weeks to go!


2 comments:

  1. I know isnt so cool that he will be here really really soon. That room wont be empty for long. Are you ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready...question is....are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete