Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

March:)

March is going to be an exciting month:) I'm going to get a massage next weekend to hopefully ease some of this back pain I've been having from volunteering my butt off (Thanks for the recommendation Barb), I'm thinking about getting my hair re-done and cut, and then a few great girls are throwing me a small baby shower:) Nothin to fancy, just a few moms and their babies, but I'm so thankful and very excited none the less, they are such great friends!  Also we should be getting Dorians bedding in the mail and a whole box of clothes, yay! Then I can officially set the nursery up and clear all of Charles junk out of the room.

Laslty, tomorrow is my LAST day volunteering.  I'll be done with all 300 hours, which means, only books and test to take before my Associates in Early Childhood Education, yay! This also mean I'll be home with Izzy all day again, I can't wait, I miss being home with her. 

I better get my pregnant butt off here and get some much needed sleep before my last day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment