Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

37 Week Appt...

So we just got home from my 37 week appointment and I'm in a great mood. The doctor was awesome and made me feel a little less stressed about this whole deployment and baby waiting game. I've gained 37lbs so far...no big deal for me:) Right now Dorian is at a -2 station, I am 3 cm dilated, and 50% effaced. Because my body is already favoring labor, we set an induction date for the 21st of April:) Hopefully Charles won't be gone by then. If he is, at least this will make things easier for me. Even though the doctor said theres a real good chance Dorian will come before then on his own. My BP was 104/54 which to me seems kinda low, but I feel pretty great:)

Other great news from the appointment is that I may not have to take Lovenox injections or be on blood thinners post partum, just Folic Acid. It's not 100% sure yet, but doctor said he'll give me a call this week and have me come in to get my homosistene levels checked to see if we can do it or not. It would be great if I didn't have to give myself shots:)

Now the only thing left is to wait it out and hope Dorian comes sooner than the 21st:)

1 comment:

  1. Lets pop that water and have a baby high five!

    ReplyDelete