Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

38 Weeks

I'm 38 weeks now, yay! Although Dorian doesn't seem to have any plans on making an early apperance. Went to the doctors today, and only gained 1lb since last week, which is nothing, yay! My BP was 116/72 which is normal, and everything else is still the same. No further progress....I was hoping something would change with all the walking I've been doing, and bouncing on the excersise ball, but nope. Doctor put me on Folic Acid for now until the birth and we are sticking with the plan of no Lovenox Injections/Coumadin as of now!!! I'm excited about that, there's still a chance it can change, the doctor wanted to look at all my medical records before making his final decison, but it's looking good. Next Wed is the induction date still....getting very excited, and a little nervous. I can't believe I will have 2 kids by next week! It seems so unreal, I don't even feel pregnant besides this huge baby in my belly moving around. The one thing I can't wait for is to be able to sleep without Tylenol again, and on my belly:)

I can't wait for Isadora to meet her big brother, and I'm very happy that Charles will most likley be here for the birth of his first son!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment